If you’re trying to remove the back of your Ring Doorbell, there are a few things you’ll need to do. First, make sure that you have the right tools. You’ll need a small Phillips head screwdriver and a flathead screwdriver.
Next, locate the two screws on the back of the doorbell that are holding it in place. Using your Phillips head screwdriver, remove these screws. Once the screws are removed, you should be able to gently pry off the back of the doorbell with your flathead screwdriver.
Be careful not to damage any of the wires as you do this. Finally, reattach the back plate using the two screws and your Ring Doorbell will be as good as new!
Easily remove back plate bracket from Ring Video Doorbell
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the two screws from the back of the ring doorbell
- Carefully pull the back of the ring doorbell away from the front, being careful not to damage any of the wires
- Disconnect the wire harness from the back of the ring doorbell by gently pulling it out
- Remove the old battery from the back of the ring doorbell and insert a new one into place
- Reconnect the wire harness to the back of the ring doorbell and snap it into place so that it is securely fastened
- Replace both screws on
How to Remove Back of Ring Doorbell (2Nd Generation)
If you’re having trouble with your Ring Doorbell 2nd Generation and need to remove the back panel, follow these steps:1. Start by unscrewing the two screws on the bottom of the doorbell.2. Next, use a small flathead screwdriver to pry off the plastic tab at the top of the doorbell.
This will release the back panel.3. Finally, gently pull off the back panel and set it aside. You should now have access to the battery and other components inside your Ring Doorbell 2nd Generation.
How Do You Take the Back off a Ring Doorbell?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to remove the faceplate of the Ring Doorbell:1. First, use a small flathead screwdriver to remove the two screws located on the bottom of the doorbell.
2. With those screws removed, you should then be able to pull off the faceplate and access the battery compartment.
3. Inside the battery compartment, there are four more screws that need to be taken out in order to remove the back panel of the doorbell. 4. Once those screws are removed, you should be able to take off the back panel and access whatever it is you need inside your Ring Doorbell!
What Tool Do I Need to Remove the Ring Doorbell Cover?
Assuming you need to remove the cover for the Ring Doorbell:To remove the faceplate of your Ring Doorbell, you will need a small Phillips head screwdriver. With the screwdriver, unscrew the two screws on the bottom of the device.
Next, gently pull down on the faceplate until it comes off. There are no other parts that need to be removed in order to take off the faceplate.
How Do You Take the Back off a Ring Doorbell 2Nd Generation?
Assuming you would like instructions on how to remove the doorbell from the mounting bracket:To remove your Ring Doorbell 2 from its mount, start by pressing down on the top of the device. This will release the battery cover.
Next, unscrew the two screws that are holding the doorbell in place using a Phillips head screwdriver. Finally, slide the doorbell off of its mount and away from the wires.If you need to access the internal components of your Ring Doorbell 2 (such as the battery), begin by removing the faceplate.
To do this, insert a small flathead screwdriver or other tool into one of the holes on either side of the faceplate and pry it off. With the faceplate removed, you should now see four screws holding everything together—two at the bottom and two near where wire connections are made. Unscrew these four screws using a Phillips head screwdriver and then lift off both halves of housing to access what’s inside.
How Do I Take My Ring Doorbell Cover off to Charge?
If your Ring doorbell is not holding a charge, you may need to take the cover off to charge it. Here are some steps to help you do that:1. Unscrew the two screws on the back of the Ring doorbell.
2. Carefully remove the back cover. There is a small battery inside that you do not want to lose.3. Use the micro USB cord that came with your Ring doorbell to connect it to a power source.
You can use an outlet or a computer USB port.4. Once it is connected, allow it to charge for at least five hours before screwing the back cover on and using your Ring doorbell again.
If you need to remove the back of your Ring Doorbell for any reason, it’s a pretty simple process. Just unscrew the two screws on the back of the device, and then pull off the back plate. Be careful not to lose the small black rubber gasket that sits between the back plate and the front of the doorbell, as this is what helps make it weatherproof.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.