Most people don’t realize that you can actually mount your Ring Doorbell without having to drill any holes. This is great news for those of us who don’t want to damage our homes in the process. Here are a few easy steps on how to do it:
1. First, find a level surface on your porch or entryway where you want to mount the doorbell. 2. Next, use the provided double-sided adhesive strips to attach the mounting plate to the chosen surface. 3. Once the adhesive has had time to set (usually about an hour), screw the doorbell onto the mounting plate using the provided screws.
4. That’s it! You’re all done and you didn’t have to drill a single hole.
How to Install a Ring Video Doorbell without drilling holes.
- Choose the right location for your Ring Doorbell
- Using the level, mark the precise drill locations on the wall
- Drill pilot holes into the marked locations using a 1/8-inch drill bit
- Insert wall anchors into the pilot holes and screw them in place using a Phillips head screwdriver
- Affix the mounting plate to the wall anchors using screws and a Phillips head screwdriver
- Snap your Ring Doorbell onto the mounting plate and tighten it in place with the included set screws
How to Install Ring Doorbell on Brick Without Drilling
If you want to install a Ring doorbell on brick without drilling, there are a few methods you can try. One is to use adhesive strips, which will hold the doorbell in place but may not be as secure as screws. Another option is to use speciality mounting brackets that don’t require drilling.
Finally, if you’re handy with tools, you can create your own mount using L-brackets and zip ties. Whichever method you choose, make sure the doorbell is mounted securely so it doesn’t fall and break.
Can You Install Ring Doorbell Without Drilling Holes?
If you’re looking for a doorbell that doesn’t require any drilling, the Ring Doorbell is a great option. This battery-powered doorbell can be installed in just minutes, without any tools or wires. Simply remove the existing doorbell from your wall, and attach the Ring Doorbell using the included mounting bracket.
Once it’s in place, you can connect it to your home’s Wi-Fi network and start using it right away.
Can I Use Command Strips for My Ring Doorbell?
No, you cannot use Command Strips for your Ring Doorbell. The Ring Doorbell needs to be screwed into the doorframe, and Command Strips will not provide a secure enough hold.
Can I Mount Ring Doorbell With Adhesive?
Yes, you can mount your Ring Doorbell with adhesive. We recommend using the included mounting bracket and screws, but if you choose to use adhesive, we suggest using a heavy-duty construction adhesive such as Liquid Nails Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive or Gorilla Glue Clear Grip.
Can You Mount a Ring Camera Without Screws?
If you’re looking for a way to mount your Ring camera without using screws, there are a few options available. You can use double-sided tape or adhesive mounts, which will allow you to attach your camera to almost any surface. There are also magnetic mounts available, which will give you the ability to attach your camera to metal surfaces.
Whichever method you choose, make sure that the mounting surface is clean and dry before attaching your camera.
Ring makes a doorbell that allows you to see who is at your door without having to open it. This can be very useful for safety reasons. The problem is that the doorbell must be mounted on the outside of your door and many people do not want to drill into their doorframe.
Luckily, there are some ways around this. One way is to use the included mounting bracket and attach it to your siding with screws. Another way is to use double-sided tape or Velcro strips.
Neither of these methods will damage your doorframe and both will hold the Ring Doorbell securely in place.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.