Adding another person to your Ring Doorbell is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. First, open the Ring app and tap on the menu icon in the top left corner. Then, select “Shared Users” from the menu.
On the Shared Users screen, tap on the “Add User” button in the top right corner. Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a shared user and tap “Send Invite.” Once they accept your invite, they will be added to your list of shared users and will be able to view your Ring Doorbell’s live feed and recordings.
- Log into the Ring app with your account credentials
- Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen to open the menu
- Tap “Shared Users” from the menu options
- Tap “Invite New User
- Enter the email address for the person you want to add as a shared user and tap “Send Invite
- The new user will receive an email with instructions on how to create a Ring account and accept your invite
- Once they’ve done so, they’ll be added to your list of shared users and will be able to see all of your Ring devices in their own app interface
How Do I Add Someone to My Ring Doorbell?
If you own a Ring doorbell, you may be wondering how to add someone to your device. The process is actually quite simple and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how:
1. First, open the Ring app on your smartphone or tablet.2. Then, tap on the “Devices” tab at the bottom of the screen.3. Next, select the doorbell that you want to add someone to.
4. After that, tap on the “Shared Users” option.5. Now, simply enter the email address of the person who you want to add as a shared user and tap “Add”.That’s it!
The person will now show up as a shared user on your Ring doorbell and will be able to view live footage, receive alerts, and more.
Can You Have 2 Owners on Ring Doorbell?
Yes, you can have two owners on a Ring doorbell. This can be useful if you want someone else to be able to access and manage your device, or if you need help troubleshooting an issue. Here’s how to add a second owner:
1. Open the Ring app and tap the three lines in the top left corner. 2. Tap Devices and select your doorbell. 3. Tap Share Device and enter the email address of the person you want to add as an owner.
They will need to have a Ring account in order to accept ownership of your device. 4. Once they accept ownership, they will appear as an owner in the app and will be able to access all features and settings for your doorbell.
How Do I Share My Ring Device With Family Members?
Assuming you would like a blog post discussing how to share your Ring device with family members:“How do I share my Ring device with family members?”If you have a Ring device, chances are you want to share the experience with your friends and family.
Here’s how to do just that!First things first, make sure everyone in your household has aRing account. Once everyone is signed up and logged in, click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main dashboard screen and select “Sharing”.
From there, invite each member of your household one by one by clicking on the “+” sign next to their name. You can also add an expiration date for their access if you’d like. Now that everyone’s invited and added, it’s time to start sharing!
To do this, simply click on the devices tab at the bottom of your screen.Once you’re inside of Devices, find the device(s) that you want to share and click on the little people icon next to it/them. From there, just select who from your list of contacts you want to share access with and hit save!
Now they’ll be able to view footage from that camera whenever they want without needing your password or login information. And that’s all there is too it! Just remember- when adding new devices in the future or removing old ones, don’t forget to update who has access accordingly.
Tech Tips: How to grant someone access to your Ring camera.
How to Add Another Phone to Ring Doorbell
If you have a Ring Doorbell, you might be wondering how to add another phone so you can keep an eye on your home while you’re away. Here’s a quick guide on how to do just that:1. Log into the Ring app with your username and password.
2. Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (it looks like three horizontal lines).3. Select “Devices” from the menu.4. Tap the “+” sign in the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Select “Add Another Phone.”6. Enter your new phone number and tap “Send Verification Code.” You’ll receive a text message with a verification code; enter this code in the app to confirm your new phone number.
Adding another person to your Ring Doorbell is a great way to keep an eye on your home, even when you’re not there.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from Qualifying Purchases.